Today we start Standardization Week. A series of national and international events are scheduled for October 11-15.
The events are for information purposes, covering the following topics:
- Standardization – role, ambition and challenges;
- Applicability of standards – exposing the examples of EN or ISO standards currently working;
- Updating standards – periodic examination, site navigation, examples of standards replaced, valid and canceled;
- Technical committees – achievements in standardization;
- Standardization in the Republic of Moldova – future perspectives.
During the week, as a sign of gratitude, diplomas of merit will be awarded to the most active members of the technical committees.
Keep an eye on us for more information on events!